Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA 6820V-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download 6820V-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. 6820V
Description Dry wall Screw Driver
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS
Compared with Model 6801DBV, this machine 268
has a more powerful motor, which results in
improvement of work efficiency. This machine is
easy to grip and has shorter total length for better operation.
New type of clutch eliminates annoying sounds
produced when tightening of screws has been
completed, and the noise of motor cooling wind
has been reduced for your comfortable use.
Used for attachment of boards (plaster, asbestos, plastic), etc. Width 70
Consumed Rated Max.
Voltage(V) Current(A) Frequency(Hz) power(W) output(W) output(W)
100 6 50-60 570 280 460
115 5.2 50-60 570 280 460
200 3.0 50-60 570 280 460
220 2.7 50-60 570 280 460
230 2.6 50-60 570 280 460
240 2.5 50-60 570 280 460
No load speed 0-4000/min
Dry wall screw 5 mm
Tex screw 6 mm
Net Weight(kg) 1.3 kg
Cord length(m) 2.5 m
Magnetic connecting bit 6.35-60
Magnetic connecting bit 6.35-60
Connecting bit 6.35-60
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country
Features and benefits
1. Powerful motor of 570W (6801DBV : 350W) enables you to screw up thick iron plates (2.3mm 3.2mm).
2. New type of clutch eliminates annoying sounds caused by the conventional clutch when tightening of screws has
3. Noise level has been reduced. 6820V(76dB) 6801DBV(84dB)
(Comparison with 6810DBV : Noise levels of 1m
the two machines shown in the right figure are the same.) Ear
4. Shorter total length has improved operating abilitis. (6801DBV : -12mm) About 2.5m
5. Dust-proof ring prevents dust from going into the spindle bearing.
(1) To disassemble the spindle, pull the bit out, detach the dust-proof ring from the spindle, and pull the spindle out
to the gear side. (See the figure blow.)
(2) Except the above-mentioned step,
follow the procedures for 6801DBV.
Helical gear 46
Steel ball 4
Adjust sleeve Bit
ring Spindle Clutch cam
Black or Yellow
Capasitor How to install the change-over switch
Terminal board Main switch
(As the figure shows,
set the groove on the
switch screw downward.)
Note 1) As terminal numbers are not indicated on the change-over switch, confirm the position
with the groove on the screw. (See the figure above.)
Note 2) Specifications for the parts drawn in broken lines differ according to nations.
Note 3) Filed lines marked with * differ according to voltages as listed below.
105-130V Sky blue or Gray or Black
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo