Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA 6891D-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download 6891D-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. 6891D
Description Cordless screw driver
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS 55
Model 6891D/6891DW are screw drivers
with 9000 batteries used only for dry walls.
Each of them has a variable speed switch with a brake.
Model 6891DW consists of :
6891D (Battery screw driver for boards)
DC9100 (Quick charger)
The battery and the charger are not attached to Model 6891D.
Motor DC 9.6 V magnet motor
No load speed 0-1400/min
Hexagon shaft 6.35mm (across flats)
Dry wall screw 4mm
Net weight 1.3 kg
Magnet connecting bit 6.35-60 : 1
Bit 2-25 : 1
Steel portable case only for 6891DW
Magnetic connecting bit 6.35-60
12V quick charger DC9012 (for charging from the car cigarette lighter socket) Hatching part is narrowed
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country
Features and benefits
(1) Stopper allows you to tighten screws to any depth. The stopper can be adjusted easily with its screw for fine
(2) Dust-proof ring rotates with the bit to prevent dust from going into the machine.
(3) Brake to stop the rotation instantly enables you to attach screws to the bit soon during your continuous operation.
(4) Magnetic connecting bit prevents screws from falling off.
(5) Over-current relay (automatic-reset type) protects
the motor and the switch.
(6) Finger hold over the switch and the neck on the joint of
the handle allow you to hold the machine in balance and
operate the switch smoothly.
(1) Before placing the gear complete in the housing,
attach the dust-proof ring on the tip of the gear.
(2) Grease the front part of the ball bearing
(to protect the bearing from dust coming into
the without being eliminated by the dust-proof ring).
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo