Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA 8400VD-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download 8400VD-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. 8400VD
Description 10mm (3/8")Cordless Hammer Drill
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS
Model 8400VD/VDW is basically the same as the existing
Model 8400D/DW except the following.
8400VD/VDW 8400D/DW 6"
Tool speed Variable Single
Feedback circuit Yes No
Electric brake Yes No
Model 8400VD is sold without a batterycartridge and a fast charger.
Model 8400VDW includes a battery cartridge 9000 and a fast charger DC9700.
DC Magnet Motor 9.6V
Steel/Concrete 10mm (3/8")
Wood 12mm (1/2")
Wood Screw 3.8mm (5/32")x20mm (13/16")
Max. Tightening Torque 50 Kg. cm (3.6ft. lbs)
No Load Speed 0 - 900 R/min.
Blows per Minute 0 -10,000
Net Weight 1.7 Kg (3.7 lbs)including battery cartridge 9000
Fast Charger DC9700, Battery Cartridge 9000, Chuck Key S10, Plastic Carrying Case (8400VDW only)
Battery Cartridge 9000, Various size of Tungsten-carbide Tipped Bits, Various size of Drill Bits, Various size of
Phillips Bits, Various size of Slotted Bits, Foam Polishing Pad 125, Rubber Pad Assembly, Wool Bonnet 100,
Various size of Abrasive Discs, Fast Charger DC9700, DC9015, DC9112
Features and benefits
1. Variable speed (0 - 900 R/min.) allows easy starting of bit and selecting of speed suitable for your work.
2. Built-in feedback circuit produces high-power even at low speed.
3. Electric brake quickly stops chuck for perfect control when driving screws.
The following features are the same as Model 8400D/DW.
4. Simply flick a switch for "Rotation with hammering" or "Rotation only".
5. You can perform continuous work with less fatigue because the tool reaction is relatively small due to special
hammering system using a compression spring.
6. Can be used as a screwdriver as well because it is equipped with a reversing switch.
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo