Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA 9027S-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download 9027S-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. 9027S
Description 180 mm (7") Disc Grinder
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS ")
Model 9027 is 180 mm (7") version of the existing Model 8-3/16
9029. Models 9027F and 9027SF have a super flange. Models m m(1
9027S and 9027SF have soft start feature.
(Note) Models 9027S and 9027SF are offered to 200V -
240V areas and countries only.
Continuous Rating (W) Max.
Voltage (V) Current (A) Cycle (Hz) Output(W)
100 15.0 50/60 1,430 600 2,600
115 15.0 50/60 1,650 800 2,600
200 10.5 50/60 2,000 1,200 3,500
220 9.6 50/60 2,000 1,200 3,500
230 9.2 50/60 2,000 1,200 3,500
240 8.8 50/60 2,000 1,200 3,500
No load speed 8,500 R/min.
Capacities Depressed Center Wheel 180mm (7")
Wire Cup. Brush 110mm (4-3/8")
Net weight 5.4kg (11.9lbs)
Lock Nut Wrench 35, Grip 35
Depressed Center Wheel 24P, 36P, Inner Flange 47 (DIN spec. Super Flange), Inner
Flange 78 (for cut-off wheel), Outer Flange 78 (for cut-off wheel), Wire Cup Brush 110, Loop Handle
Features and benefits
1. New type motor (powerful and durable motor) is employed to prevent motor burnout.
2. Excellent dust-proof mechanism (dust-proof ball bearings, dust-proof labyrinth, etc. are built in the tool)
assures long life of the tool.
3. Large trigger switch with lock-on/off lever for increased maneuverability.
4. Low profile gear housing for easy operation
5. Switch handle swivels 90 degrees left or right for easy cut-offs.
6. New side grip designed for comfort and no-slip cut-off work; attaches on top/either side.
7. Automatic cut-out carbon brush (1 piece) protects armature.
8. Double insulated for operator safety
9. Soft-start feature minimized start-up shock (Models 9027S and 9027DF).
10. Super Flange makes wheel removal "super" simple; easy lock nut removal (DIN type only).
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ from country to country.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2023 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo