Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA 9227CB-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download 9227CB-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. 9227CB
Description 180mm Sander Polisher
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS 470
Model 9227CB is the improved version of the existing Model
9217SPC and its brief benefits are;
*Easy for polishing
Variable speed control by trigger : 0-3000rpm
Variable speed control by dial : 600-3000rpm(wide area)
*Loop handle can be gripped easily at various operating
*Face of pad is velcro type to make replacing buff (wool
pad, etc.) easy.
*Sanding operation can be performed using rubber pad and
abrasive disc (optional accessories).
*Electronic speed control feature
Less reaction at starting by soft start feature
Clean surface by steady speed feature
Voltage (V) Current (A) Cycle (Hz) Max. Output(W)
110 10.0 50/60 1100 580 1600 For U.K.
220 5.7 50/60 1200 710 1800
230 5.5 50/60 1200 710 1800
240 5.3 50/60 1200 710 1800
240 4.8 50/60 1100 580 1800 for U.K.
No Load Speed 0-3000rpm
Diameter of wool pad 180mm (7")
Net Weight 3.0kg (6.6 lbs)
Cord Length 2.5m (8.2 ft)
Hex. Wrench 6--------1 pc.
Wool Pad 180---------1 pc.
Sleeve 18---------------1 pc.
The standard equipment may differ from country to country.
Abrasive Disc 180-16,20,24,30,50,80,100,120
Sanding Lock Nut 16-48
Lock Nut Wrench 28
Grip 36 Complete
Wool Pad 180 Set
Wool Bonnet 180
Features and benefits
2.See the sheets attached for more information.
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country.
Variable speed control by dial
600rpm is fit to wax urethane bumper.
Easy to grip at
various operating position
*Grip 36 Complete Dial can be actuated
(optional accessory) during operation
can be attached.
Cord guard is angled upward
Power supply cord is easy to
be hung on the shoulder and
is not trailed on the work.
Variable speed control by trigger
Speed can be controlled up to the
Face of pad is velcro type speed set by dial.
Convenient for operation requiring
Eassy to replace buff (wool pad,etc.)
very low speed.
Pad can be replaced without tool
because pad and lock nut are
molded in one piece.
Rubber pad (optional accessory)
can be attached with lock nut
(1) Replacing of armature
1) Remove the magic pad.
2) Remove the carbon brush.
3) Remove the tapping screw PT4x18 for
holding the handle. Carbon brush
Brush holder Tapping screw
PY 4x18(4 pieces)
4) Disconnect the E ring from the armature shaft and then remove the magnet sleeve.
5) Disconnect one body of gear housing and armature from the motor housing.
6) Remove the tapping screw CT 4x16 for holding the bearing box.
7) Remove the pan head screws M5 x 12 and M5 x 16 for holding the bearing retainer and then pull out the
8) To assemble the armature on the gear housing, make fit the guide of bearing retainer of gear housing on the
protrusion of the bearing retainer before assembling.
Pan head screw M5x16(one piece)
Protrusion of bearing retainer
Pan head screw
Tapping screw CT4 x 16(4 pieces)
(2) Replacing methods of spiral bevel gear 52
1) Disconnect the magic pad.
2) Disconnect the tapping screw CT 4 x 16 for holding the bearing box.
3) The spiral bevel gear 52 is inserted into the spindle through pressing.
Disassemble it as shown on the below figure.
Use the arbor press to press the spindle edge.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2023 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo