Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA 9402-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download 9402-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. 9402
Description 100mm(4") Belt sander
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS
This new Belt sander has been developed from 9401
into Electric two-speed function.
Voltage(V) Current(A) Frequency(Hz) Consumed power(W)
100 V 12 A 50-60 Hz 1140 W
Belt speed (H) 350 m/min. (L) 300m/min.
Belt size 100 x 610 mm
Weight 7.3 kg
Cord Length 5m
Each type of sanding belt
Steel plate :
Each type of sanding belt(5 pieces in one set)
Features and benefits
1. By the change of high/low speeds, the cutting amount and cutting conditions can be easily controlled.
2. The sanding chips can be completely removed by the built-in dust collector, thereby enabling the proper
3. The grinding directly under the right angle wall also possible.
4. Since the gravity center is positioned at the center of the wide base, the flat sanding without making any step is
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country
Although same as #9401, the lead wire inside the handle has been increased due to the installation of two speed
switch. Accordingly use care that the lead wires are not locked together in assembling the handle cover.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2023 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo