Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA 9900B-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download 9900B-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. 9900B
Description Belt Sander Stand
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS Guide rail Belt type sanding unit
This is the belt type sanding stand made up of
a base and a guide rail for easily sanding small
parts or deburring. This is offered as the special
accessory for the 9900B, 9924B, 9924DB and M991 models.
Guide rail dimension 56 x 210 mm
Adjustable angle of the guide rail 45 to 90 to the belt surface
Grinding width (Same as that of the sanding belt.)
Features and benefits
1. You can easily sand or deburr small parts with the stand.
2. The guide rail can change its angle freely to suit jobs to be carried out.
3. The belt type sanding unit can be easily mounted to the base, and the guide rail to the sanding unit.
4. It can stable rest with its wide base lined with rubber in the bottom.
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo