Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA BO4901-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download BO4901-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Model No. BO4900V, BO4900, BO4901
P 1 / 14
Description Finishing Sander
CONCEPT AND MAIN APPLICATIONS
The above finishing sanders are the advanced version of
Model 9045N or 9045B.
Their features and benefits are
* Incredible minimized vibration H
* Large clamping lever for quick and easy changing
* Palm-fitting soft grip
* More efficient dust collection system W L
* Both paper clamp type and hook and loop type of abrasive
Dimensions : mm ( " )
papers are applicable.
(For model BO4901, pad complete which is Length ( L ) 289 (11-3/8)
an optional accessory, is required for attaching Height ( H ) 190 (7-1/2)
hook and loop type abrasive paper.) Width ( W ) 115 (4-1/2)
Continuous Rating (W)
Voltage (V) Current (A) Cycle (Hz) Max. Output(W)
110 3.2 50 / 60 330 170 200
120 2.9 50 / 60 330 170 200
220 1.6 50 / 60 330 170 200
230 1.5 50 / 60 330 170 200
240 1.4 50 / 60 330 170 200
Model No. BO4900V BO4900 BO4901
Pad size : mm ( " ) 115 x 229 (4-1/2 x 9)
Paper size : mm ( " ) 115 x 232 (4-1/2 x 9-1/8) 115 x 280 (4-1/2 x 11)
Clamp type Yes Yes Yes
Hook and loop Yes Yes Yes*
Orbit per min : opm = min-1 4,000 - 10,000 10,000
Orbit diameter : mm ( " ) 2.6 (3/32)
Stroke per min. : spm = min-1 8,000 - 20,000 20,000
Speed control dial Yes No
Dust Integrated Yes Yes
collecting with vacuum cleaner Yes
Protection from electric shock By double insulation
Cord length : m ( " ) For Europe : 4.0 (13.1) For Australia : 2.0 (6.6) For others : 2.5 (8.2)
Net weight : Kg (lbs) 2.8 (6.2)
*Note: Optional Pad complete is required.
* Abrasive paper (grit 120) ......................................................................................... 1 pc.
* Paper pack set (Paper pack holder and paper pack) for dust collecting .................. 1 pc.
< Note > The standard equipment for the tool shown may differ from country to country.
* Clamp type pad * Clamp type abrasive papers w/o punched holes (10 pcs. per pack),
* Hook and loop type pad grit 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180,
* Punch plate * Clamp type abrasive papers w/ punched holes (10 pcs. per pack),
* Dust bag (made of paper) grit 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 240
* Dust bag (made of cloth)
* Paper pack set * Hook and loop type abrasive papers w/ punched holes (5 pcs. per pack),
* Hose complete 28 set grit 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 240
* Joint 25
Features and benefits P 2 / 14
Electric speed control dial for selecting
Ergonomic knob style front grip optimum speed. (BO4900V only)
and round designed low height
housing top fit your palms perfectly Palm-fitting soft grip
for easy and comfortable handling. (BO4900V only)
Large clamping lever for Paper dust bag for easy
easy and quick change of disposal of collected dust
abrasive paper, when attaching (only for BO4900 and
abrasive papers of clamp type. BO4900V)
"Through the Pad Dust
The same hook and loop
type papers for Easy to connect with vacuum
our 9046 or FESTO's cleaner.
model can be attached.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo