Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA DA391D-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download DA391D-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. DA391D
Description 10 mm (3/8") Cordless Angle Drill
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS
Model DA391D/DW is the same as the existing
Model DA39OD/DW except the following
No load speed Electric brake
DA391D/DW 0 --800 R/min Yes
DA390D/DW 800 R/min No
Model DA391D is sold without a battery
cartridge and a fast charger.
Model DA391DW includes a battery cartridge 335mm(13-1/4")
9000 and a fast charger DC9700.
DC Magnet Motor 9.6V
Capacities Steel 10mm(3/8")
Wood Screws 4.5mm(3/16") x 20mm(3/4")
No Load Speed 0-800R/min.
Max. Fastening Torque About 50Kg.cm (3.6 ft. lbs)
Net Weight 1.3Kg(2.9lbs)
Battery Cartridge 9000, Fast Charger DC9700 ( DA39lDW only), Plastic Carrying Case ( DA391DW only)
Battery Cartridge 9000, Various size of Drill Bits, Various size of Phillips Bits, Various size of Slotted Bits, Foam
Polishing Pad 125, Wool Bonnwt 100,Rubber Pad Assembly, Various size of Abrasive Discs, Fast Charger DC9700,
DC9015, DC9112, Plastic Carrying Case
Features and benefits
1. Variable speed (0 - 800 R/min.) allows easy starting of bit and selecting of speed suitable for your work.
2. Built-in feedback circuit produces high-power even at low speed.
3. Electric brake quickly stops chuck for perfect control when driving screws.
The following features are the same as Model DA39OD/DW.
4. Ideal for drilling and driving in close quarters.Compacthead at 115 mm(4-1/2") squeezes into tight spots.
5. Keyless chuck for greater ease in bit installation/removal. No chuck key to lose.
6. Reversing feature for screw/bit removal
7. Overload protector safeguards against motor burnout.
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo