Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA DC14SA-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download DC14SA-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. DC14SA
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS
This new charger allows you to charge new Ni-MH battery H
from 7.2V to 14.4V. This charger contains trickle charging function.
Its brief benefits are mentioned below.
1. The new 9.6V ni-MH battery, "B9017A" can be charged approx.
in 30 min. W
2. Innovative computer controlled charging system realized most suitable
charge by making the digital communication between charger and battery.
3. Cooling system to keep the ideal temperature for charge.
4. Power display for battery ; It displays the charging amounts of battery
Dimensions : mm ( " )
in two steps. (less than 80% or more than 80% of charge)
5. The adapter ADP01 (optional acc.) enables to charge the existing Width ( W ) 155 (6-3/32)
Ni-Cd and Ni-MH batteries, too. Height ( H ) 110 (4-5/16)
6. The adapter ADP02 (optional acc.) enables to refresh inactive Length ( L ) 180 (7-3/32)
Output Continuous Rating (W)
Voltage (V) Cycle (Hz) Output Voltage (V)
Current (A) Input Output
120 D/C 3.5 50 - 60 90 D/C 7.2 - 14.4
220 - 240 D/C 3.5 50 - 60 90 D/C 7.2 - 14.4
230 - 240 D/C 3.5 50 - 60 90 D/C 7.2 - 14.4
The existing battery
New battery (adaptor is required)
Voltage ( V ) 7.2 - 14.4 7.2 - 14.4
Ni-MH 3.0 Ah 55
2.6 Ah 45
Charging 2.2 Ah 40
Ni-Cd 2.0 Ah 35
1.7 Ah 30
1.3 Ah 23
Power display for battery Yes No
Cooling fan Yes No
Cord length : m (ft) 2.0 (6.6)
Net weight :Kg (lbs ) 1.3 (2.8)
*30 : Charging time for battery B9017A
The cooling system of DC14SA does not have effect on the battery B9017A.
* Interchangeable adapter ADP01 for the existing batteries
* Refreshing adapter ADP02
Features and benefits P 2/7
Chargeable for 7.2V - 14.4V
Maintenance charge system
When the battery is left in the charger,
the charger will switch into its " trickle charge"
mode and keep the battery fresh and
Charging light indicating charging
process and charging condition
with red, green and yellow
Longer life of battery
The following innovative systems extend the battery's life approx.50% longer.
1. Conditioning charge
The charger receives distinctive data (temperature, history of usage ect.)
from built-in memory chip installed in battery, and decides the most suitable conditions to charge the battery.
The conditioning charge will start, when the battery is employed repeatedly under the following conditions,
which have bad influence on battery's life.
1. Charge under high room temperature (higher than 40
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2023 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo