Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA HM1400-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download HM1400-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. HM 1400
Description MAKITA Electric Breaker
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS 510
This product is the one remodeled from8600S
with double insulation to comply with the
request from overseas in order to increase
sales. This is the model for export, which has
been developed for sales promotion.
Voltage(V) Current(A) Frequency(Hz) Consumed Rated Max.
power(W) output(W) output(W)
100 13 50-60 1240 660 1000
115 11 50-60 1240 660 1000
200 6.5 50-60 1240 660 1000
220 5.9 50-60 1240 660 1000
230 5.7 50-60 1240 660 1000
240 5.4 50-60 1240 660 1000
Blows per minute 1200 min
Tool size 30mm hex.
Use For striking(chisel finishing by bull point, cold chisel or scaling
chisel, ground digging by shovel, leveling by rammer etc.)
Net Weight(kg) 17kg
Cord length(m) 5m
Hexagonal spanner 5,6
Bull point 30-410
Common to 8600S, HM1300, HM1301
Features and benefits
1. Double insulation for electrical safety.
2. Same features as 8600S as shown below;
Can keep working position comfortable due to easy handling by T-type and lever type switch
No lubrication for 150 hours by grease- packed type
Shut-off brush adopted to inform the time of check and lubrication
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country
Repair Rear case
Holder cap plate
1. Replacement of armature and field Hexagon socket bolts M6X35
Disassembly: follow the next procedure
(1) Take off E-ring, switch lever pin and Handle sleeve
switch lever from the handle. Hexagon socket
(2) Take off two hexagon socket bolts bolts M8X40
M8x40 for mounting handle L and pull
out handle sleeve more than 2mm. Switch lever pin
(3) Remove three pan head machine screws
M5x30 mounting handle L and handle R. Switch lever
Then, take out handle L.
(4) Take off field lead wire from the switch terminal.
(5) Take off two hexagon socket bolts
M8x40 for mounting handle R and take Handle L
out handle R from crank housing. Handle R
(6) Remove holder cap plate, holder cap and carbon brushes.
(7) Take off four hexagon socket bolts
M6x35 for mounting rear case and remove rear case.
(8) Tap crank housing by resin hammer to remove motor housing.
(9) Motor housing, field, and armature are removed together.
Then, disassemble them in the same way as in other models.
Assembly: Follow the opposite procedure to the disassembly. Make sure of the following points;
(1) Mount screw seal to armature.
(2) First insert armature to crank housing,
then insert motor housing.
(3) Be sure to insert flat washer 24 at assembling rear case.
Ensure the mounting direction of rear case.
(4) Be sure of mounting field lead wire without slack.
Flat washer 24 on the inside
2. Other procedures in disassembly and assembly are the same as in #8600S.
projected part downward
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo