Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA HR3520-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download HR3520-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. HR3520
Description MAKITA Rotary hammer
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS
HR3520 and HR3521 are remodeled from
HR3510 and HR3511. 386
HR3520 and HR3521 operate as efficiently
as HR3510 and HR3511.
The heat of outer drilling systems is restricted
better than old models.
HR3520 is a double insulated machine,
and export HR3521 is a single insulated one.
HR3520 and HR3521 have the same structures,
except that HR3521 has an earth wire.
Continuous rating Max.
Voltage(V) Current(A) Cycle(Hz) Input(W) Output(W) output(W)
100 11 50/60 1050 640 800
200 5.5 50/60 1050 640 800
115 7.7 50/60 840 500 800
200 4.4 50/60 840 500 800
220 4 50/60 840 500 800
240 5.7 50/60 840 500 800
the upper 2 lines : domestic specifications
the lower 4lines : export specifications
No load speed 440 /min
Blows per minute(/min) 3300 / min
Tool size Hexagon shaft shank: 13mm
Maximum T.C.T. bit 35mm
drilling capacity Core bit 79mm
Net weight(kg) 6.4Kg
Power supply cord(m) 5m
Hexagon spanner 4, 5
Common to HR3511 and HR3510
But the core bits of export products are up to 79mm.
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country
Features and benefits
1. The cooling effects on the barrel and the crank housing have improved by changing the direction of the emission
of cooling wind from downward to forward.
2. The side grip can be fit with the crank housing so that the operation may become easier when working downward
3. A switch for AC and DC use has been introduced. This switch will not make you feel that your hand gets tired
even after using the drills for hours.
4. The other features are common to HR3511 and HR3510.
1. Changing the armature
Remove the carbon brush first, then remove the motor housing. The armature can be removed from the gear
housing with a hand press.
Confirm that no alien substances are adhered to the oil seal before fitting the armature with the gear housing.
2. Insert the oil seal about 0,5 mm deep from the end of the gear housing.
3. Thread fastening torque
Barrel ----- Tool holders 1400 to 1800kg
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo