Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA JS1600-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download JS1600-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. JS1600
Description MAKITA Shear
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS
It is developed to expand the metal working market with the purpose
for high-speed cut of soft steel plates, tinplates and stainless
plates, etc. We tried to make it as compact as possible and
make it easier for use because of applying a lever type switch.
Moreover, we paid attention to safety such as the protector and
the double insulation structure, etc.
Voltage (V) Current (A) Cycle (Hz) Continuous rating input(W)
100 3.2 50/60 300
Strokes per minute(/min) 40000
Capacity(mm) Soft steel plate 1.6mm
Stainless plate 1.2mm
Overall length(mm) 230mm
Net Weight(kg) 1.7kg
Power supply cord(m) 2.0m
Hexagonal stick spanner--- 1piece
Wrench holder 3-7---1piece
Features and benefits
1. As we pursued easy-use and designed to be small and light, you can use for long hours without feeling
exhaustion and are able to swing round (such as curved line cutting) easily.
2. The upper shear blades and the lower ones are in common in use, of which 8 corners can be used for cutting
respectively. Also, since we adjusted the clearance of blades as 0.1mm-0.2mm,you can use without adjusting to
the extent of soft steel plates of 1.6mm and stainless plates of 1.2mm.
3. As the Maximum Capacity Gauge is attached, you are able to operate without any worrying.
4. Owing to application of lever type switch, you can operate switches by one hand easily.
5. The protector is provided to safeguard your hands from cut pieces during operation, and you can work safely.
6. You need not earth without worrying, because the machine has an electrically safe double-insulation structure
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo