Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA JS1660-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download JS1660-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION New Tool
Models No. JS1660
Description MAKITA 1.6 mm Straight shear
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS 72
This is the model-changed version of the JS1650, wherein the
step difference is made on the side blade to minimize the
contact range between the cutting material and the side blade,
thereby the cutting material cannot be damaged so easily. Other 304
features are same as JS1650.
Voltage(V) Current(A) Cycle (Hz) Max. output(W)
100 2.7 50/60 260 145 280
115 2.3 50/60 260 145 280
200 1.4 50/60 260 145 280
220 1.2 50/60 260 145 280
230 1.2 50/60 260 145 280
240 1.1 50/60 260 145 280
No Load Speed No. of striking 4500/min
Max. cutting plate Soft steel plate 1.6mm
thickness(mm) Stainless plate 1.2mm
Net Weight 1.4kg
Cord length(m) 2.5m
Hex. wrench 3
Side blade R
Side blade L
Features and benefits
1. The step difference made on the side blade will minimize the contact
range(see ''a'' shown on right figure)between the cutting material and the
side blade, thereby the cutting material cannot be damaged so
easily.(Other features shown below are same as JS1650.)The shape of a a
side blade (JS1650) (JS1660)
2. The both blades cutting system may not deform the plate after cutting unlike the one blade type shear.
3. The cutting chips can be discharged only in one direction, thereby enabling high working efficiency in safety.
4. The edge of the machine is well designed so that the cutting section can be easily seen.
5. The C-type channel can be cut.
6. The burr production can be minimized through adjusting the clearance between blades depending on the plate
7. The slide type switch is mounted on the center of the machine so that it can be handled by whichever hand of left
or right hand.
8. The light weight(1.4 kg) enables to operate for a long time.
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country.
(1) Thickness of the cutting material and the (2) Thickness of the cutting material and
(m/min.) cutting speed (A) the load current value(in 100V)
Soft steel plate
Stainless plate Soft steel plate
0.5 1.0 1.5 0.5 1.0 1.5
1.2 1.6 (mm) 1.2 1.6 (mm)
Thickness of cutting material Thickness of cutting material
Same as JS1650.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo