Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA JS1670-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download JS1670-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION New Tool
Models No. JS1670
Description MAKITA 1.0 mm Straight shear
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS
In reply to the request from over sea market, based on the JS1650, 72
the curve cutting up to the minimum radius of 30 mm has been
additionally built in so that it can be used for cutting the sun
roof of the automobile. The side blade R-L and the center blade
mounted on the JS1660 have been replaced with the ones for 306
For the JS1670 the clearance adjusting for the blade is not
Consumed Rated Max.
Voltage (V) Current (A) Cycle (Hz)
power(W) output(W) Output(W)
100 2.7 50/60 260 145 280
115 2.3 50/60 260 145 280
200 1.4 50/60 260 145 280
220 1.2 50/60 260 145 280
230 1.2 50/60 260 145 280
240 1.1 50/60 260 145 280
No Load Speed No. of striking(/min.) 4,500/min
Max. cutting plate Soft steel plate 1.0mm
thickness(mm) Stainless plate 0.7mm
Min. cutting radius (both in L/R ) 30mm
Net Weight 1.4kg
Cord length(m) 2.5m
Hex. wrench 3
Side blade R
Side blade L
Features and benefits
1. The curve cutting can be done for both left and right up to the minimum radius of 30 mm. Also the stainless plate
(up to the thickness 0.7 mm) can be cut. [Other features shown below are
Shape of the side blade
same as JS1650 and JS1660.] Note that the article 2 cannot be applied for
2. The step difference made on the side blade can minimize the contact
range(see ''a'' shown on right figure)between the cutting material and the a a
side blade, thereby the cutting material cannot be damaged so easily. (JS1650) (JS1670)
3. The both blades cutting system may not deform the plate after cutting unlike the one blade type shear.
4. The cutting chips can be discharged only in one direction, thereby enabling high working efficiency in safety.
5. The edge of the machine is well designed so that the cutting section can be easily seen.
6. The slide type switch is mounted on the center of the machine so that it can be easily handled by whichever hand
of left or right hand.
7. The light weight(1.4 kg) enables to operate for a long time.
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country.
(1) Thickness of the cutting material and the (2)Thickness of the cutting material and
cutting speed the load current value(in 100V)
Soft steel plate 2.0
Soft steel plate
Thin line ---JS1660
Thick line --- JS1670 1.0
0.5 0.7 1.0 (mm) 0.5 0.7 1.0 (mm)
Thickness of cutting material Thickness of cutting material
Same as JS1650.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo