Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA ML700-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download ML700-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. ML700
Description Makita Rechargeable torch Hanging code
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS Red filter
Makita battery 7000 is used in this portable light and 7.2 V
battery specification common with battery for model 6010D, 70mm
6012D, 6710D, 9200D, and 9500D.
This product is available independently. The product also is sold
in set with 6010DW in such event as Christmas sales. Also is
sold combination with 6010DW, 6012DW, and 6012DL 67mm
Voltage (V) Current (A)
7.2, (Battery 7000) 0.55
Continuous lighting time: 110 minute after full charging
Service life of bulb: More than 30 hours
Intensity of illumination: More than 2,000 lux at the center of within 20mm diameter 1 meter away
from light source
Weight (kg): 0.2
Red color filter ....................1
Hanging code .................... 1
Bulb (Spare parts) ............. 1
Refer to figure Figure 1
Makita battery 7000 Flat
Features and benefits
(1) Lamp head angle can be changed in three steps.
(2) Light can be put in upright position on flat stand.
(3) Service life of bulb has two times longer comparing with common bulb used for dry cell type flashlight.
(4) Convenient hanging code is provided to carry and storage.
(5) Red filter is attached for emergency alarming use.
(6) Stabled brightness is maintained during lamp lighting without gradually fading away the brightness like dry
cell battery type because Ni-Cd alkaline battery is used.
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country.
1. Removing and installing lamp head
(1) Removing method
Make lamp head at angle position [Refer to Figure 1]
and pull lamp head and power source case toward right and
left respectively then lamp head can be removed from
power source case.
(2) Mounting method
Insert lamp head into power source case pushing black
projection at the head of the case into groove at lamp head.
Relative position between lamp head and power source
case at mounting is equivalent to angle position.
This groove has no relation for mounting
This groove is used for mounting
2. Tightening torque for screw
(1) This unit is assembled using tapping screw. Do not fasten
screw overly more than required torque because female
screw will be broken. [Tightening torque is 5kg-cm]
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo