Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA UH3000D-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download UH3000D-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION New Tool
Models No. UH3000D
Description Makita 300 mm Cordless hedge trimmer
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS
Cordless light trimmer, which is convenient for working on
hedges and yards. It can cut twigs up to 8 mm (approximately) 605
in diameter, and the power lasts for 20 minutes.
UH3000DW is a combined model of UH3000D (300 mm
battery operated hedge trimmer), DC7000 (fast battery 110
charger), and battery 7000.
UH3000D doesn't include batteries.
Direct Current Magnetic Motor RS-550S (6527)
No Load Speed number of strokes: 900/min
Net Weight 1.6kg
Effective blade length 300mm
shearing blade assembly, battery 7000
Features and benefits
1.Convenient cordless hedge trimmer for working on yards and hedges
2.Light weight and easy to use for women
3. Safe lock-off-lever prevents turning on the switch by accident
4. Great to operate double cranked structure which provides little vibrating
5. Plastic gear with minimum noise
6. 1 hour charging provides up to 20 minute operating
7. Cuts twigs up to 8 mm in diameter
8. Comes with blade cover for safe storing
Cutting power (with 1 full charged battery)
maximum cutting power - approximately 8 mm in diameter
maximum consecutive operating time - approximately 20 minutes (depends on maintenance)
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country
1. Take out batteries before repairing
2. Attach the housing parts to housing R side when assembling
3. Assemble the plate and the crank on the side the number of helical gear 52 is marked
4. Apply 0.5g of *Molub alloy grease NO.1 thinly on the axis and the teeth of plastic gear
5. Apply 0.5g of *Molub alloy grease NO.1 on outside of the crank, and 0.5g of molydenum disulfide lubricant on
the connecting surface with shear blade crank
Note: Applying other grease than indicated or overgreasing may cause grease coming out on the blade and
increasing friction resistance which will result shortening battery operating time
6. Assemble helical gear 52 and shear blade together to the main body after attaching shear blade and crank
(Machine won't operate if they're not attached correctly due to shear blade locking)
7. Plug in + side of battery holder to housing R
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2023 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo