Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA UM1200D-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download UM1200D-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. UM 1200 D
Description MAKITA Cordless grass trimmer
CONCEPT AND MAIN APPLICATIONS 391 380
Lawn mowing and weeds cutting becomes easy and the cross
section of the cut weed is neat. This is a multi-purpose
cordless lawn mower with nylon blade which offers an
effective mowing near the fence and around the trees.
For the time being, we treat UM1200D only. The
charger(DC 7000)and the battery(battery7000) are to be
with built-in battery and battery charger 12 12
Motor DC magnet motor
No Load Speed Rotation per minute(/min.) 13,000/min.
Tool size(mm) 120 in lengthx18 in widthx2 in thickness
Cutting width(mm) 120 mm
1 hour's charging allows about 20minutes' continuous
Function operation(35minutes'continuous operation with no load)
3 hours' charging allows about 15minutes'continuous
operation(25minutes'continuous operation with no load)
UM1200D 1.0 kg
UM1270D 0.8 kg
Battery 7000(for UM 1200D)
Features and benefits
1. Cutting near the fence is easy thanks to the nylon blade.
2. This tool cuts better than with nylon threads and safer than with metallic blade.
3. Replacement of the blade can be made easily without using any tool.
4. Light weight allows single hand operation and the compact size of the body makes it possible to cut in a narrow
5. Unintentional activation of the switch can be prevented thanks to lock off lever.
6. The battery is of cartridge type(UM1200D only)
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country
Cutting capacity by one charging
Cutting of about 16m 2 of grass of about 50mm of length
Cutting of about 12m 2 of grass of about 50mm of length
1. How to take off the safety cover
Insert a flat driver in the slit at the rear part of the motor housing and depress the nail of the safety cover and pull
out the safety cover(see fig.1)
Insert a flat driver here
Fig. 1 Nail
2. Replacement of the blade holder
For fitting of the blade holder, press the motor shaft until the clearance between the end face of the blade holder
and the frontal face of the motor is 1.5mm-2.0mm.(see the Fig.2)
3. Fixation of the screw
The screw is a tapping screw. Excessive tightening should be avoided.
4. Precaution in wiring(UM1270D)
Attention should be paid to a possible danger of short circuit of battery when there is a contact between the battery
and the inlet or the switch.
5. Necessary tools for repair
Flat driver for removal of the safety cover
Cross driver for disassembly and assembly of the housing
Soldering iron for wiring
Arbor press-for replacement of the blade holder
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2023 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo