Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : ONKYO Audio ND-S1 hfe_onkyo_nd-s1_en<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download hfe_onkyo_nd-s1_en documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
Important Safety Instructions .. 2
Precautions ............................... 3
Digital Media Transport
Supplied Accessories................ 5
Instruction Manual Getting to Know the ND-S1 ..... 6
Using the Remote Controller ... 7
Connecting the ND-S1.............. 8
Playing the Music and Videos on
Your iPod .................................10
Syncing Your iPod to Your PC.. 12
Playing the Music on Your PC
Thank you for purchasing an Onkyo product. Please
read this manual carefully before making any con- Through the ND-S1.................13
nections or using this product. By following these
instructions, you'll get the best audio performance
and the most listening pleasure from your Onkyo
product. Keep this manual for future reference.
WARNING: WARNING AVIS
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK RISQUE DE CHOC ELECTRIQUE
DO NOT OPEN NE PAS OUVRIR
EXPOSE THIS APPARATUS TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an equilateral
CAUTION: triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of
uninsulated "dangerous voltage" within the product's enclosure
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric
COVER (OR BACK). NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. shock to persons.
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL. The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended
to alert the user to the presence of important operating and
maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature
accompanying the appliance.
Important Safety Instructions
1. Read these instructions. 14. Damage Requiring Service
2. Keep these instructions. Unplug the apparatus from the wall outlet and
3. Heed all warnings. refer servicing to qualified service personnel
4. Follow all instructions. under the following conditions:
5. Do not use this apparatus near water. A. When the power-supply cord or plug is dam-
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
B. If liquid has been spilled, or objects have
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in
fallen into the apparatus,
accordance with the manufacturer's instruc-
C. If the apparatus has been exposed to rain or
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radi- D. If the apparatus does not operate normally
ators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus by following the operating instructions.
(including amplifiers) that produce heat. Adjust only those controls that are covered
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polar- by the operating instructions as an improper
ized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug adjustment of other controls may result in
has two blades with one wider than the other. A damage and will often require extensive
grounding type plug has two blades and a third work by a qualified technician to restore the
grounding prong. The wide blade or the third apparatus to its normal operation,
prong are provided for your safety. If the pro- E. If the apparatus has been dropped or dam-
vided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult aged in any way, and
an electrician for replacement of the obsolete F. When the apparatus exhibits a distinct
outlet. change in performance this indicates a need
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or for service.
pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit from
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by
12. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms
or when unused for long periods of time.
13. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
Servicing is required when the apparatus has
been damaged in any way, such as power-sup-
ply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been
spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus,
the apparatus has been exposed to rain or mois-
ture, does not operate normally, or has been
1. Recording Copyright--Unless it's for personal
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo