Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : ONKYO Audio Integra DTR-30 hfe_onkyo_integra_dtr-30-1_en<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download hfe_onkyo_integra_dtr-30-1_en documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
WARNING: WARNING AVIS
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK RISQUE DE CHOC ELECTRIQUE
DO NOT OPEN NE PAS OUVRIR
SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPARATUS
TO RAIN OR MOISTURE. The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an
equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the
CAUTION: presence of uninsulated "dangerous voltage" within
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, the product's enclosure that may be of sufficient
magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to
DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). NO persons.
USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is
SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE intended to alert the user to the presence of important
PERSONNEL. operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in
the literature accompanying the appliance.
Important Safety Instructions
1. Read these instructions. 15. Damage Requiring Service
2. Keep these instructions. Unplug the apparatus from the wall outlet and refer
3. Heed all warnings. servicing to qualified service personnel under the
4. Follow all instructions. following conditions:
5. Do not use this apparatus near water. A. When the power-supply cord or plug is dam-
6. Clean only with dry cloth. aged,
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in B. If liquid has been spilled, or objects have fallen
accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. into the apparatus,
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radia- C. If the apparatus has been exposed to rain or
tors, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus water,
(including amplifiers) that produce heat. D. If the apparatus does not operate normally by
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or following the operating instructions. Adjust
grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two only those controls that are covered by the oper-
blades with one wider than the other. A grounding ating instructions as an improper adjustment of
type plug has two blades and a third grounding other controls may result in damage and will
prong. The wide blade or the third prong are pro- often require extensive work by a qualified tech-
vided for your safety. If the provided plug does not nician to restore the apparatus to its normal
fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for operation,
replacement of the obsolete outlet. E. If the apparatus has been dropped or damaged in
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or any way, and
pinched particularly at plugs, convenience recepta- F. When the apparatus exhibits a distinct change in
cles, and the point where they exit from the appara- performance this indicates a need for service.
tus. 16. Object and Liquid Entry
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the Never push objects of any kind into the apparatus
manufacturer. through openings as they may touch dangerous volt-
age points or short-out parts that could result in a
12. Use only with the cart, stand, PORTABLE CART WARNING fire or electric shock.
tripod, bracket, or table spec- The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or
ified by the manufacturer, or splashing and no objects filled with liquids, such as
sold with the apparatus. vases shall be placed on the apparatus.
When a cart is used, use cau- Don't put candles or other burning objects on top of
tion when moving the cart/
apparatus combination to S3125A
Always consider the environmental issues and fol-
avoid injury from tip-over. low local regulations when disposing of batteries.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or 18. If you install the apparatus in a built-in installation,
when unused for long periods of time. such as a bookcase or rack, ensure that there is ade-
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. quate ventilation.
Servicing is required when the apparatus has been Leave 20 cm (8") of free space at the top and sides
damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or and 10 cm (4") at the rear. The rear edge of the shelf
plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects or board above the apparatus shall be set 10 cm (4")
have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has away from the rear panel or wall, creating a flue-
been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate like gap for warm air to escape.
normally, or has been dropped.
1. Recording Copyright--Unless it's for personal use For U.S. models
only, recording copyrighted material is illegal with-
FCC Information for User
out the permission of the copyright holder.
2. AC Fuse--The AC fuse inside the unit is not user-
The user changes or modifications not expressly
serviceable. If you cannot turn on the unit, contact
approved by the party responsible for compliance could
void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
3. Care--Occasionally you should dust the unit all
over with a soft cloth. For stubborn stains, use a soft NOTE:
cloth dampened with a weak solution of mild deter- This equipment has been tested and found to comply
gent and water. Dry the unit immediately afterwards with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to
with a clean cloth. Don't use abrasive cloths, thin- Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to
ners, alcohol, or other chemical solvents, because provide reasonable protection against harmful interfer-
they may damage the finish or remove the panel let- ence in a residential installation.
tering. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio fre-
4. Power quency energy and, if not installed and used in accor-
WARNING dance with the instructions, may cause harmful
BEFORE PLUGGING IN THE UNIT FOR THE interference to radio communications. However, there is
FIRST TIME, READ THE FOLLOWING SEC- no guarantee that interference will not occur in a partic-
TION CAREFULLY. ular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful
AC outlet voltages vary from country to country. interference to radio or television reception, which can
Make sure that the voltage in your area meets the be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the
voltage requirements printed on the unit's rear panel user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by
(e.g., AC 230 V, 50 Hz or AC 120 V, 60 Hz). one or more of the following measures:
The power cord plug is used to disconnect this unit
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2023 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo