Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : ONKYO Audio Integra DTR-40 hfe_onkyo_integra_dtr-40-2_en<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download hfe_onkyo_integra_dtr-40-2_en documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
WARNING: WARNING AVIS
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK RISQUE DE CHOC ELECTRIQUE
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC DO NOT OPEN NE PAS OUVRIR
SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPARATUS TO
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an
RAIN OR MOISTURE.
equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the
presence of uninsulated "dangerous voltage" within
CAUTION: the product's enclosure that may be of sufficient
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to
DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). NO persons.
USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is
SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE intended to alert the user to the presence of important
PERSONNEL. operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in
the literature accompanying the appliance.
Important Safety Instructions
1. Read these instructions. 15. Damage Requiring Service
2. Keep these instructions. Unplug the apparatus from the wall outlet and refer
3. Heed all warnings. servicing to qualified service personnel under the fol-
4. Follow all instructions. lowing conditions:
5. Do not use this apparatus near water. A. When the power-supply cord or plug is damaged,
6. Clean only with dry cloth. B. If liquid has been spilled, or objects have fallen
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in into the apparatus,
accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. C. If the apparatus has been exposed to rain or water,
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, D. If the apparatus does not operate normally by fol-
heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including lowing the operating instructions. Adjust only
amplifiers) that produce heat. those controls that are covered by the operating
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or instructions as an improper adjustment of other
grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades controls may result in damage and will often
with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug require extensive work by a qualified technician to
has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide restore the apparatus to its normal operation,
blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If E. If the apparatus has been dropped or damaged in
the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult any way, and
an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet. F. When the apparatus exhibits a distinct change in
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or performance this indicates a need for service.
pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, 16. Object and Liquid Entry
and the point where they exit from the apparatus. Never push objects of any kind into the apparatus
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the through openings as they may touch dangerous volt-
manufacturer. age points or short-out parts that could result in a fire
12. Use only with the cart, stand, PORTABLE CART WARNING or electric shock.
tripod, bracket, or table speci- The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or
fied by the manufacturer, or splashing and no objects filled with liquids, such as
sold with the apparatus. When vases shall be placed on the apparatus.
a cart is used, use caution Don't put candles or other burning objects on top of
when moving the cart/appara- this unit.
tus combination to avoid 17. Batteries
injury from tip-over. Always consider the environmental issues and follow
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when local regulations when disposing of batteries.
unused for long periods of time. 18. If you install the apparatus in a built-in installation,
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Ser- such as a bookcase or rack, ensure that there is ade-
vicing is required when the apparatus has been dam- quate ventilation.
aged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is Leave 20 cm (8") of free space at the top and sides and
damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen 10 cm (4") at the rear. The rear edge of the shelf or
into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to board above the apparatus shall be set 10 cm (4")
rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has away from the rear panel or wall, creating a flue-like
been dropped. gap for warm air to escape.
1. Recording Copyright--Unless it's for personal use For U.S. models
only, recording copyrighted material is illegal without
FCC Information for User
the permission of the copyright holder.
2. AC Fuse--The AC fuse inside the unit is not user-ser-
viceable. If you cannot turn on the unit, contact the The user changes or modifications not expressly approved
dealer from whom you purchased this unit. by the party responsible for compliance could void the
3. Care--Occasionally you should dust the unit all over user's authority to operate the equipment.
with a soft cloth. For stubborn stains, use a soft cloth NOTE:
dampened with a weak solution of mild detergent and This equipment has been tested and found to comply with
water. Dry the unit immediately afterwards with a the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15
clean cloth. Don't use abrasive cloths, thinners, alco- of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide
hol, or other chemical solvents, because they may reasonable protection against harmful interference in a
damage the finish or remove the panel lettering. residential installation.
4. Power This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio fre-
WARNING quency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance
BEFORE PLUGGING IN THE UNIT FOR THE with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to
FIRST TIME, READ THE FOLLOWING SECTION radio communications. However, there is no guarantee
CAREFULLY. that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
AC outlet voltages vary from country to country. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio
Make sure that the voltage in your area meets the volt- or television reception, which can be determined by turn-
age requirements printed on the unit's rear panel (e.g., ing the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try
AC 230 V, 50 Hz or AC 120 V, 60 Hz). to correct the interference by one or more of the following
The power cord plug is used to disconnect this unit measures:
from the AC power source. Make sure that the plug is
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo