Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : ONKYO Audio TX-8555 tx8555 user manual<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download tx8555 user manual documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
Introduction .................................... 2
Connections ................................. 13
Enjoying Audio Sources.............. 22
Troubleshooting .............................. 45
Specifications .................................. 47
Thank you for purchasing an Onkyo Stereo Receiver.
Please read this manual thoroughly before making
connections and plugging in the unit.
Following the instructions in this manual will enable
you to obtain optimum performance and listening
enjoyment from your new Stereo Receiver.
Please retain this manual for future reference.
Downloaded from www.Manualslib.com manuals search engine
WARNING: WARNING AVIS
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK RISQUE DE CHOC ELECTRIQUE
DO NOT OPEN NE PAS OUVRIR
SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPARATUS
TO RAIN OR MOISTURE. The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an
equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the
CAUTION: presence of uninsulated "dangerous voltage" within
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, the product's enclosure that may be of sufficient
magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to
DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). NO persons.
USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is
SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE intended to alert the user to the presence of important
PERSONNEL. operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in
the literature accompanying the appliance.
Important Safety Instructions
1. Read these instructions. 15. Damage Requiring Service
2. Keep these instructions. Unplug the apparatus from the wall outlet and refer
3. Heed all warnings. servicing to qualified service personnel under the
4. Follow all instructions. following conditions:
A. When the power-supply cord or plug is
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth. B. If liquid has been spilled, or objects have fallen
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in into the apparatus,
accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. C. If the apparatus has been exposed to rain or
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as water,
radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus D. If the apparatus does not operate normally by
(including amplifiers) that produce heat. following the operating instructions. Adjust only
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or those controls that are covered by the operating
grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two instructions as an improper adjustment of other
blades with one wider than the other. A grounding controls may result in damage and will often
type plug has two blades and a third grounding require extensive work by a qualified technician
prong. The wide blade or the third prong are to restore the apparatus to its normal operation,
provided for your safety. If the provided plug does E. If the apparatus has been dropped or damaged in
not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for any way, and
replacement of the obsolete outlet. F. When the apparatus exhibits a distinct change in
performance this indicates a need for service.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or
pinched particularly at plugs, convenience 16. Object and Liquid Entry
receptacles, and the point where they exit from the Never push objects of any kind into the apparatus
apparatus. through openings as they may touch dangerous
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the voltage points or short-out parts that could result in
manufacturer. a fire or electric shock.
12. Use only with the cart, PORTABLE CART WARNING The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or
stand, tripod, bracket, or splashing and no objects filled with liquids, such as
table specified by the vases shall be placed on the apparatus.
manufacturer, or sold with Don't put candles or other burning objects on top of
the apparatus. When a cart this unit.
is used, use caution when 17. Batteries
moving the cart/apparatus Always consider the environmental issues and
combination to avoid injury S3125A
follow local regulations when disposing of batteries.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or 18. If you install the apparatus in a built-in installation,
when unused for long periods of time. such as a bookcase or rack, ensure that there is
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Leave 20 cm (8") of free space at the top and sides
Servicing is required when the apparatus has been
and 10 cm (4") at the rear. The rear edge of the shelf
damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or
plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects or board above the apparatus shall be set 10 cm (4")
have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has away from the rear panel or wall, creating a flue-like
been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate gap for warm air to escape.
normally, or has been dropped.
Downloaded from www.Manualslib.com manuals search engine
1. Recording Copyright--Unless it's for personal use
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2023 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo