Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : Clevo clevo_m590ke_675<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download clevo_m590ke_675 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
The company reserves the right to revise this publication or to change its contents without notice. Information contained
herein is for reference only and does not constitute a commitment on the part of the manufacturer or any subsequent ven-
dor. They assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or inaccuracies that may appear in this publication nor are
they in anyway responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the use (or misuse) of this publication.
This publication and any accompanying software may not, in whole or in part, be reproduced, translated, transmitted or
reduced to any machine readable form without prior consent from the vendor, manufacturer or creators of this publica-
tion, except for copies kept by the user for backup purposes.
Brand and product names mentioned in this publication may or may not be copyrights and/or registered trademarks of
their respective companies. They are mentioned for identification purposes only and are not intended as an endorsement
of that product or its manufacturer.
AMD TurionTM is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
is a trademark of SRS Labs, Inc. WOW technology is incorporated under license from SRS Labs, Inc.
About this Manual
This manual is intended for service personnel who have completed sufficient training to undertake the maintenance and
inspection of personal computers.
It is organized to allow you to look up basic information for servicing and/or upgrading components of the M590K series
The following information is included:
Chapter 1, Introduction, provides general information about the location of system elements and their specifications.
Chapter 2, Disassembly, provides step-by-step instructions for disassembling parts and subsystems and how to upgrade
elements of the system.
Appendix A, Part Lists
Appendix B, Schematic Diagrams
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Follow basic safety precautions, including those listed below, to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock and injury to per-
sons when using any electrical equipment:
1. Do not use this product near water, for example near a bath tub, wash bowl, kitchen sink or laundry tub, in a wet
basement or near a swimming pool.
2. Avoid using a telephone (other than a cordless type) during an electrical storm. There may be a remote risk of elec-
trical shock from lightning.
3. Do not use the telephone to report a gas leak in the vicinity of the leak.
4. Use only the power cord and batteries indicated in this manual. Do not dispose of batteries in a fire. They may
explode. Check with local codes for possible special disposal instructions.
5. This product is intended to be supplied by a Listed Power Unit (DC Output 20V, 11A minimum AC/DC Adapter.
Always disconnect all telephone lines from the wall outlet before servicing or disassembling this equipment.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, USE ONLY NO. 26 AWG OR LARGER,
TELECOMMUNICATION LINE CORD
Instructions for Care and Operation
The notebook computer is quite rugged, but it can be damaged. To prevent this, follow these suggestions:
1. Don't drop it, or expose it to shock. If the computer falls, the case and the components could be damaged.
Do not expose the computer Do not place it on an unstable Do not place anything heavy
to any shock or vibration. surface. on the computer.
2. Keep it dry, and don't overheat it. Keep the computer and power supply away from any kind of heating element. This
is an electrical appliance. If water or any other liquid gets into it, the computer could be badly damaged.
Do not expose it to excessive Do not leave it in a place Don't use or store the com- Do not place the computer on
heat or direct sunlight. where foreign matter or mois- puter in a humid environment. any surface which will block
ture may affect the system. the vents.
3. Follow the proper working procedures for the computer. Shut the computer down properly and don't forget to save
your work. Remember to periodically save your data as data may be lost if the battery is depleted.
Do not turn off the power Do not turn off any peripheral Do not disassemble the com- Perform routine maintenance
until you properly shut down devices when the computer is puter by yourself. on your computer.
all programs. on.
4. Avoid interference. Keep the computer away from high capacity transformers, electric motors, and other strong mag-
netic fields. These can hinder proper performance and damage your data.
5. Take care when using peripheral devices.
Use only approved brands of Unplug the power cord before
peripherals. attaching peripheral devices.
The computer has specific power requirements:
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo