Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : Icom IC910H_serv<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download IC910H_serv documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
VHF/UHF ALL MODE TRANSCEIVER
This service manual describes the latest service information NEVER connect the transceiver to an AC outlet or to a DC
for the IC-910H VHF/UHF ALL MODE TRANSCEIVER at the power supply that uses more than 16 V. This will ruin the
time of publication. transceiver.
DO NOT expose the transceiver to rain, snow or any liquids.
VERSION No. VERSION SYMBOL
DO NOT reverse the polarities of the power supply when
#02 Europe EUR connecting the transceiver.
#04 Australia AUS
DO NOT apply an RF signal of more than 20 dBm (100 mW)
#06 U.S.A. USA-1 to the antenna connector. This could damage the transceiv-
#07 Korea KOR er's front end.
To upgrade quality, any electrical or mechanical parts and
internal circuits are subject to change without notice or
ORDERING PARTS REPAIR NOTES
Be sure to include the following four points when ordering 1. Make sure a problem is internal before disassembling
replacement parts: the transceiver.
2. DO NOT open the transceiver until the transceiver is
1. 10-digit order numbers disconnected from its power source.
2. Component part number and name 3. DO NOT force any of the variable components. Turn
3. Equipment model name and unit name them slowly and smoothly.
4. Quantity required 4. DO NOT short any circuits or electronic parts. An insu-
lated tuning tool MUST be used for all adjustments.
5. DO NOT keep power ON for a long time when the trans-
ceiver is defective.
1110003140 IC LA1150N IC-910H MAIN UNIT 5 pieces 6. DO NOT transmit power into a signal generator or a
8810005770 Screw BiH M3
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo