Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : LITE-ON Lite-On LTR-16102B<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Lite-On LTR-16102B documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
1. Please read these safety instructions carefully.
2. Please keep this User's Manual for your reference.
3. Please disconnect the equipment from your AC outlet before cleaning.
Do not use liquid or sprayed detergent for cleaning.
Use moist sheet or cloth for cleaning.
4. For pluggable equipment, the socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and
shall be easily accessible.
5. Please keep this equipment away from humid areas.
6. Install this equipment on a reliable surface. If the equipment is not on a reliable surface,
it may drop and cause injury.
7. The openings on the enclosure are for air convection. Please protect the equipment from
overheating . DO NOT COVER THE OPENINGS.
8. Make sure the voltage of the power source is appropriate when connecting the
equipment to the power outlet.
9. Place the power cord where people will not step or trip on it. Do not place objects over
the power cord.
10. All Cautions and Warnings on the equipment should be noted.
11. If the equipment is not in use for several days, disconnect the equipment from the power
outlets to avoid damage by transient power surges.
12. Never pour any liquids into the openings, this could cause fire or electrical shock.
13. Never open the equipment. For safety reasons, the equipment should only be opened by
qualified service personnel.
14. If one of the following situations arises, get the equipment checked by a qualified
(a) The power cord or plug is damaged.
(b) Liquid has penetrated into the equipment.
(c) The equipment has been exposed to moisture.
(d) The equipment has not worked well or you can not get it to work according to the
(e) The equipment was dropped and damaged.
(f) If the equipment has obvious signs of damage.
15. DO NOT LEAVE THIS EQUIPMENT IN AN ENVIRONMENT UNCONDITIONED;
STORAGE TEMPERATURE ABOVE 60(140), IT MAY DAMAGE THE
EQUIPMENT. The sound pressure level at the operators position according to IEC704-
1:1982 is equal or less than 70dB(A)
16. DANGER: Invisible laser radiation when opened. Avoid direct exposure to beam.
Complies with FDA radiation performance standards,21 CFR, subchapter J.
Laser power: Wave Length:783
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo