Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 1999-2000 BODY AND ELECTRICAL SECTION Seats, Seat Belts and Interior MSA5T0126A27915<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5T0126A27915 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W4A1] 5-3
4. Rear Seat Belt
3. ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER ANCHOR 4. Rear Seat Belt
1) Remove shoulder anchor bolt.
A: REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
2) Remove center pillar cover. Replace rear seat belt worn by occupants of a
3) Remove center pillar upper trim. entire assembly should be replaced even if
4) Remove adjustable shoulder anchor assembly. damage is not obvious.
1. OUTER BELT (OUTSIDE)
1) Remove rear cushion.
2) Remove rear backrest.
3) Remove rear quarter upper trim and rear quar-
ter lower trim.
4) Remove anchor cover and then remove anchor
5) Remove bolt and nut and then detach outer belt
5) Install in the reverse order of removal.
6) Install in the reverse order of removal.
Ensure that seat belt is properly reeled on and off
after installation of ELR.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo