Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body Lighting System Spot Map Light<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Spot Map Light documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SPOT MAP LIGHT
22.Spot Map Light
1) Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
2) Insert a flat tip screwdriver to slot of lens, and
then pry the lens to remove.
3) Remove the spot map light installation screws.
4) Disconnect the harness connectors and remove
the spot map light.
Install in the reverse order of removal.
1. SPOT MAP LIGHT BULB
1) Visually check the bulb for blow out.
2) Check the bulb specification.
3) If NG, replace the bulb with a new one.
2. SPOT MAP LIGHT SWITCH
Measure the spot map light switch resistance.
Switch position Terminal No. Standard
OFF -- More than 1 M
ON 1 and 2 18
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo