Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body Wiper and Washer Systems Rear Wiper Motor<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Rear Wiper Motor documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
REAR WIPER MOTOR
WIPER AND WASHER SYSTEMS
10.Rear Wiper Motor C: INSPECTION
1) Connect the battery to wiper motor connector
A: REMOVAL and confirm that the wiper motor operates.
1) Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
2) Remove the rear wiper arm.
3) Remove the cap (A), nut (B), and spacer (C) 2 1
from rear wiper shaft. 4 3
2) Connect the battery to terminal of connector and
remove the terminal connections with motor rotat-
ed, and stop the wiper motor through operation.
4) Remove the rear gate lower trim.
5) Unclip the clip of harness and disconnect the
connector of wiper motor. 2 1
6) Loosen the bolts to remove the wiper motor as- 4 3
3) Connect the battery and confirm that the motor
stops at automatic stop position after the motor op-
erates at low speed again.
B: INSTALLATION 2 1
1) Install in the reverse order of removal.
2) Install the rear wiper cushion with the arrow
mark facing up, as shown in the figure.
Refer to COMPONENT in General Descrip-
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo