Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 2 - Engine Section (H4SO) Mechanical Cylinder Head Assembly<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Cylinder Head Assembly documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
CYLINDER HEAD ASSEMBLY
20.Cylinder Head Assembly 13) Remove the bolts (c) and (f) to remove cylinder
1) Remove the intake manifold.
2) Remove the V-belt. (c)
3) Remove the crank pulley.
4) Remove the timing belt cover.
5) Remove the timing belt assembly. 14) Remove the cylinder head gasket.
6) Remove the cam sprocket.
Do not scratch the mating surface of cylinder
7) Remove the bolt which installs A/C compressor head and cylinder block.
bracket on cylinder head.
8) Disconnect the PCV hose, then remove the 15) Similarly, remove the right side cylinder head.
rocker cover. 1) Install the cylinder head and gaskets on cylinder
9) Remove the valve rocker assembly. CAUTION:
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo