Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 2 - Engine Section (H4SO) Cooling Reservoir Tank<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Reservoir Tank documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
1) Disconnect the overflow hose from radiator filler
2) Remove the bolts which install reservoir tank
onto radiator main fan shroud.
3) Remove the reservoir tank.
Install in the reverse order of removal.
For the tightening torque, refer to "COMPONENT".
Make sure the engine coolant level is between full
COOLANT FILLER TANK
11.Coolant Filler Tank B: INSTALLATION
1) Install in the reverse order of removal.
WARNING: T1: 19 N
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo